SRK named partners Eugene Spector and Jeffrey Kodroff have again been recognized by their peers as Pennsylvania Super Lawyers. Also this year antitrust litigation partner Jon Jagher was named a Super Lawyer after previously being recognized as a Rising Star.
- Court Preliminarily Approves Settlement in Liquidity Services Securities Action
- Three Super Lawyers Recognized at SRK
- Jonathan Jagher recently spoke at the Class Action Mastery HB Litigation Conference on New Adventures in Personal Jurisdiction
- Jonathan Jagher was recently appointed to serve on the Advisory Board of Loyola University School of Law’s Institute for Consumer Antitrust Studies.
- Spector Roseman & Kodroff Wins Class Certification, Defeats Summary Judgment in Liquidity Services, Inc. Securities Class Action